THE FIVE LAWS OF SUCCESSFUL EMPLOYMENT
Five laws of employment
- UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF EMPLOYMENT
- Many employees start work with no clue as to what they want from their jobs. Most people just work from paycheck to paycheck. If the paycheck is late, the rent will be paid late and so will all the bills and we may also be late to work. Employment provides an opportunity to plan and work progressively to achieve wealth, health and happiness. To achieve this you must understand the laws of money.
- HOW TO CREATE WEALTH ON THE JOB
- To keep a job we need to create wealth for the employer first and then for ourselves. This is not a popular statement. However, we must produce value if we are to be paid and perform exceptionally well if we expect to be rewarded. Work is the process of creating wealth.
- ESTABLISH PROSPERITY ANCHORS
- Put in place important pillars to aid your prosperity. Owning a home, a good spouse and investments that multiply your income. Many employees do not establish these anchors until very late. Living in a rented house in a slum or living in a rented house in an upmarket estate adds no value to your net worth. Neither is it proof of your prosperity.
- DETERMINE THE ROUTE TO YOUR SUCCESS
- Nobody would think of running a successful business without a financial plan. Yet many careers and families are run on an “as where is” basis. A financial plan helps you manage income and prioritize projects that lead to wealth goals. The plan does not have to be complex. One look at your monthly budget will tell me your financial fate.
- MAKE USE OF OPPORTUNITY TO PROSPER ON THE JOB
- Finally, a job is one of the greatest personal development opportunities get in life. It gives you a chance to be creative, to learn and grow your capabilities as a person and get paid in the process. The biggest payback from employment is that it gives you a chance to learn how an enterprise works.